20 October, 2010

Fifteen Games

Here are my 15. Some of them I probably wouldn't even want to play again, but they are ones I won't forget, and which (for better or worse) will continue to influence me.


  1. DnD, Moldvay, AD&D 1st, AD&D 2nd
  2. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 1st
  3. Axis & Allies
  4. Talisman
  5. Traveller
  6. Wizardry
  7. Marvel Superheroes
  8. Guild Wars
  9. World of Warcraft
  10. Chess
  11. Call of Cthulhu
  12. Zork
  13. Clue
  14. Magic: The Gathering
  15. HeroQuest

2 comments:

migellito said...

I should qualify this by saying that for any of those that don't say so, I'm referring to the oldest edition.

migellito said...

Mr. moscrip is unable post until
further notice as the evil empire of comcast has broken our internet, cable, and phone. Service call due friday a.m will post when all is working again.
thanks mrs m.